Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Note

Oh my goodness, my daughters biodad is the sweetest thing. He wrote a note, ...he did. He talked about how much he missed his other two kids growing up (they are still young) because he worked too much and now they are number one...
He said J was so beautiful and how happy we always look in the pictures that they love getting. He also said even though he is NOT an emotional person he still cries when he looks at those pictures. He's going to ask J's biomom to marry him this year (she doesn't know that) and he said he got another job so he could be with his family more. He ended with "give her a kiss for me and for N, we both really miss her".

It broke my heart but made me so happy to know how much J is loved and she came from such sweet people. One day I will be so proud to let her read those letters....

4 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Awwww. What a sweet letter from a great guy.

Your daughter will so enjoy this letter someday.

Lizard said...

So..... this yours is not an open adoption. I'm curious as to why not.

Doughnut said...

Very nice letter. I agree...she will be happy to see the letter and probably him someday too.

Unknown said...

P,

What a sweet note from an obviously thoughtful guy. I agree with the others....she'll be so glad to have that one day.

Thanks for sharing :)