Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*******Adoption REMINDER Post*********

I honestly forget that our sweet pea is not biologically from our DNA - she is SO much like DH it's absurd. She is over two and smart as a whip. She can say her ABCs better than I did at 4 or 5. I used to say m-n-n-o-p (could never get that right). She counts objects up to 15 all the time and points out all Os, Ts, S's and B's everywhere we go. The stop signs are a constant form of entertainment in the city.....one at every block! She tells me things are "perfect", that she "wants everything" and the best is she tells me to "spit it out" when I steal a grape or cracker from her plate. She says "please" and "thank you" and "I'm sorry" at every chance and very rarely throws a little temper tantrum....and that is usually about us being too tired to keep playing ball....going home or going to bed. She will be an athlete - of that there is no doubt.

She is her father - loves pickles and chips, will play soccer until she falls over, snores, can't sit still, and that's just the tip of the ice berg - I think they even have the same sense of humor - I have tried to squelch that ....with no avail.

I cannot remember a day without her and don't ever want her to grow up and get married because it means she would move away.....we love her so immensely, so fully and so deeply. I tell her all the time - You make me happy.... and she puts her little hand on my face and kisses my cheek. Then we say together "i love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" while jumping and pumping out arms up and down........"much".

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
:)

No comments: