Monday, May 22, 2006

Da Vinci Code ---- A real let down!

I saw this movie on Saturday afternoon on the "Mega Screen". I got there with about 5 minutes to spare and a pretty empty parking lot. I shared the theater with about 40 other folks and no one seemed too impressed as i left the theater when it was over. For a Ron Howard work of "FICTION" it left much to be desired. If fact, it was a little "preachy" at times as the actors gave their little bits of "wisdom" about Christianity itself.....I predict that most of the hype was brought on by publisicts and the controversy was stirred like a boiling pot by the studio. I give the movie (for movie sake) a C- and the actors a C+. As far as the history, the book gave more interesting history of Opus Dae and the Knights of the Templar. This movie fell Short, Short, Short.....
This article is pretty funny about the movie - check it out...... TOWN HALL - Di Vinci Code



No comments: