Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I am thankful, of course, for my life with my family. My awesome daughter and husband and all our families being wonderful.

I am thankful I am in a Christian family of people who love and care about us.

There are many things I could write about - because there are so many things I am very thankful for in life......but I want to say I am thankful I am an American, I am happily adopted and I am thankful for all the adoption officials out there who care about the birthparents out there and care about how they feel and what happens to them. A few of our social workers have had birthmoms to their house for the holiday because they have no where else to be.

I am thankful for my daughter's birthparents, their awesome hearts and I'm so thankful they have each other (they are getting married!)

No comments: