Saturday, November 18, 2006

She is so sweet. She wrote "I regret but at the same time I know I did the right thing". I write and I have encouraged her to write. She wants to send a video of the baby's 1/2 brothers - i love that....
She said they thought we would be snobs but they have both talked about how nice and happy we were when we met....how that has helped them....that felt good.
The hardest thing to read...."the best thing that ever happened to me, the only thing that ever made me feel whole and I gave her away".....we both cried about that.
We love them and we pray for their happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Petunia, I gotta give it to you! That is so amazing that you write to her and are willing to have contact with your daughters first mom. WOW! I am so thrilled to read that. I gotta say there is so much I do NOT see eye to eye with you....I have to say THANK YOU for your willingness to maintain communication. I truly believe it will make all the difference. I kinda thought you might be a snob about it myself. I am so proud that you write her. Made me day to read that. I was tempted to write at first that that girl belongs with her first mom.....but, if this is how it has to be....I am glad you are willing to keep things open!