Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I read this on another blog and i have done this so many times.....He just can write it in such an eloquent way!

"I wonder
I wonder what you wonder.This morning, as I was sitting in my car waiting for my opportunity to deposit money with my bank, I began to think about the guy sitting next to me.Where is he going? What does he do for a living? Does he have any kids? Is he happy? Does he really like his truck?We are the most connected disconnected people. I'm right next to this guy, but I might as well have been a million miles away. I'll probably never see the guy in the rusty red Ford F150 again, but for a moment I remembered that we are all connected. We are connected by the fact that we are both children of God. We are connected by the fact that we're both on the planet on purpose. We are connected by the fact of Christ's love.I wonder if the guy in the rusty red Ford F150 ever wonders about that."

No comments: