Thursday, April 13, 2006

I have a Peacemaker Soul

I took a test and this is what it said about me:
You are a Peacemaker Soul:
You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can. War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace. You are a good mediator and a true negotiator. Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy. While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental. You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take. On the flip side, you've got a great sense of humor and wit. You're always dimplomatic and able to give good advice.
You can take your own test---HERE....the scary thing is---the description is pretty dead on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this website! I took the test and the description was “right on” for me as well. I find it strange how the few innocuous questions asked were able to pin point my personality so accurately.

petunia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
petunia said...

Thanks for visiting Miss Litzi - i thought it was strange too - it felt almost silly answering such impersonal questions....then it comes up so....ME....weird.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

The questions did seem impersonal and vague, and I thought for sure the profile would be way off. But it was like responses coming from someone who’s known me for years. Very weird! Is there someone hiding inside my computer?

Attila the Mom said...

I'm afraid to take it.

It will probably say---You're going straight to hell. Here's your handbasket!

:-)