Monday, March 12, 2007

Gratitude for a Happy Life

I am Grateful to God for a life of joy and happiness. I am thankful for a little girl who I love with my whole being. I am thankful for a life with adopted parents who I see as the best parents anyone could have ever asked for. I am thankful for a loving, wonderful husband who loves our daughter like a daddy should. I am thankful for the hardships I have had to endure, they have made me stronger....able to help others who have had the same hardships because I know how they feel, and how it feels....I also know how it feels to be on the other side so I can give encouragement.

I am thankful, I am full of JOY......despite any bad thing that is happening..........I am happy.

1 comment:

katd said...

I love this! I so appreciate your attitude:)