Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Getting To Know Me

[1]When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? Never
[2] When was the last time you saw one of your parents? Both last saturday - for lunch
[3] Which family member do you most resemble? my bdad - i guess, more than anyone else
[4] Do you wear cologne/perfume?Love Blue, Jlo's and Happy
[5] Do you wear deodorant? Well, i do but don't really need to
[6] Do you ‘clean up nice’? My husband says i look great all the time - lol
[7] When was the last time you tripped and fell? This past summer I was at the gas station and filling up my tires at night. I tripped over the airhose and WHOMP i was on the ground - fast. It was so embarrasing but the other customers either didn't see or pretended not to. IT HURT!
[8] Where was the last place you slept besides your home? My In-Laws in the country
[9] What are you listening to right now? Unfortunately i'm hearing Kelly Clarkson sing "A moment Like This" on the radio in the lobby at work
[10] Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? As a matter of fact I was blamed for one but it was actually two other girls playing with matches. We were about 10 or 12 and a girl i was with saw two girls down by the creek. We walked down there and they were striking matches right under a HUGE line of bushes. I told them to stop and it was dangerous (always the cautious one) but they started a fire. We tried to put it out but it quickly got out of hand. We all ran and my friend and I went into my house yelling "Fire, Fire". My moterh didn't beleive us but then saw it and called the Fire department. They came and put it out with seconds to spare or it would have burned down an old man's house. We decided NOT to tell our parents who the girls were....Stupid - they told that I did it! I was the only one who went down with my mother to apologize to the old man at the corner.
[11] Ever run out of gas on the road?never (not yet anyway)
[12] Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? RAKE - i HATE cutting the grass (and i start sneezing!)
[13] Your name spelled backwards? DUM
[14] What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A cute video of two cats in china....really dumb
[15] Last time you swam in a pool? I do not believe in public bathing. The last straw was a few years ago when we went to a public pool and saw a VERY hairy man with oil all over him slowly waiding into the pool---the lower he got the more back hair and oil skimmed the top of the water----it made me wretch and i vowed NEVER to go to another public pool!
[16] Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, i was in Oliver but i quit my senior year because the nun LOVED one of the girls who COULD NOT sing and put her in the lead - yuck!
[17] How many kids do you want?Lots (question should be - how many will i have?--one, if we are ever chosen )
[18] Type of music you dislike most?Classic country
[19] Are you registered to vote?Yes - on my 18th birthday!
[21] Ever prank call anybody? Yes - once, when i was a teen and stupid, a bunch of us decided to have one girl call this guy's house and tell his mom we were his girlfriend (we knew her name) and she was pregnant. It was mean and i still regret it today.
[22] Best friends? K, I used to have S too but she moved
[24] Do you have a garden? no - i have black thumbs
[25] What’s your favorite comic strip? I don't ever get to read the comics. When i was little I used to like Hagar, Dagwood and Beetle Bailey
[26] Bath or shower, morning or night? Shower only and night. I wash my hair in the morning. I think baths are kind of gross - bathing in your own filth - yuck
[27] Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Cinderella Man (watched it twice)
[28] Favorite pizza topping? Black olives, green peppers and onion
[30] What color lipstick do you usually wear? Don't wera alot of lipstick but if i do - i want it to show - something dark red
[31] Have you ever smoked peanut shells?What kind of question is that??? Can you actually DO that? Where have I been?
[32] Orange juice or apple? Orange juice first - but i like both - especially fresh apple juice from Trader Joe's
[33] Favorite type of chocolate bar? Dove dark chocolate
[34] When was the last time you voted at the polls? To keep marriage between and man and a woman only
[35] Last time you ate a home-grown tomato? This summer - all my seniors give them to me--LOVE THEM
[36] Are you a good cook? I guess i can be if i want to - I'm not very motivated and DH will eat anything
[37] Ever order anything from an infomercial? YES!! I Love infomercials - just ordered "The Bullet" - it purees anything and also juices and blends
[38] Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
[39] Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Only at Hardee's when i was 16 - I HATED the polyester brown pants!
[40] Ever thrown up in public? Not since i was a baby
[41] Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?" I would rather be happy than rich - but secretly i would rather be both!!
[42] Do you believe in love at first sight? NO- only lust at first site--love is a decision and knowing a lot about the person
[43] Can exes be friends? I don't know - i don't have any really
44] Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My SIL when she had a hysterectomy
[45] Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? TONS - still do
[46] What message is on your answering machine? We are not able to come to the phone right now, if you leave your name and number we'll get right back to you....
[47] What do you think about most? Just living, the present - i keep busy so I don't think too much
[48] Favorite form of travel? FLYING!!! There is no other way
[49] How many forms of travel have you used? name them: 7--boat, ferry, car, van, bus, plane, bike
[50] Ever drink rotten milk? Yes, just thinking about it makes me gag! But i do have a funny story about rotten milk. We went through a phase of buying organic milk (i still think we should but it spoils too fast) and we had invited the youth pastor and his girlfriend over for dinner. I'll not forget it becuase i had made peach bombs (baking the peaches whole with the pit in pie crust and covering it with sauce). I didn't think they would want milk with the dessert but when she asked for some i warned them it was organic. She was going to refuse and i kept on about how it's no different than other milk - you just dont; get all the chemicals. It was a brand new carton and i put some in a glass for her to try. She made a face and said it was aweful but i gave her SO much trouble how it was all in her mind etc. He took a drink too and really made the face. I went on and on about them being crazy- all in their heads. I took the glass back into the kitchen and poured a little to taste it, did i forget and it really was that much different? I almost threw up in the sink - it was rotten! I went out to the dining room and said - "no wonder, it was spolied!" and bothe at the same time, as if it were choriographed, leaned forward gagging and wrteching----it was SO FUNNY! Okay.....I guess you had to be there.

No comments: