Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalms 139:15-16

Saw this on another blog and it really was something from my heart:
Our First Father knew us long before we were ever conceived. And He had a plan and purpose for our lives before we even took our first breath. Our compassionate, loving dad has been with us continually, protecting us in the womb, rejoicing over us with singing the day of our birth and adoption! And His promise to never leave us or abandon us fills us with Hope and purpose for all the precious tomorrows He has planned for our lives.
Rejoice today in knowing Who you are and Whose you are- God's child!

No comments: